Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Send Love to Cohen

There is a little baby out there that I can't get out of my mind today. He was born yesterday and his name is Cohen. I've been reading his mama's blog for a few months. And he has a long road ahead of him. He was born with some heart trouble and will probably have his first heart surgery later this week.........

You can click here to "send love to Cohen"! Scroll down past the first story and you'll see his updates.

Or you can click here to get to his mama's blog.

Oh, it takes me back. Back to what is was like to have my newborn baby taken straight to the NICU and seeing him all hooked up. Back to what we thought we were in store for. Even though we had a very happy ending to Sam's story, it still brings back all those scary feelings. I can only imagine how Cohen's family is feeling right now.

Please say a prayer for Baby Cohen!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'll be praying for him and for his parents.

    Erica, I just wanted to tell you how nice it was too meet you at Sara's place. What a gift to see my sister come home with her new girls and to see one of her good friends share in the joy of the moment.

    You have a gorgeous family, and I pray that God will continue to work miracles, both big and small, in your life!

    ReplyDelete