Sunday, September 20, 2009

Baby Sam Button

Some very sweet friends that my brother and I grew up with created this button for Baby Sam. It is a stained glass window in their church. And do you see those hands? They are holding a heart. Because God is holding Baby Sam and his heart in His hands.

I can't quite figure out how to give you the code so you could put the button on your blog, if you wanted to. I'll update when I figure it out! But you can find the code at http://www.flourblossoms.com/.


11 days til Baby Sam -- and I sure do heart him.

3 comments:

  1. If anyone wants to get the button right now I put the code on Flourblossoms.com below Sam's Button.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. It is so perfect. Got the button up on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still praying --- button is on mine too ;)

    ReplyDelete