Monday, May 25, 2009

HALFWAY!!!!!

(Hey Mom & Dad -- How far can a dog run into the woods???)

That's right! Today we are TWENTY WEEKS along. :) That is definitely halfway!!!!!

Our Baby Sam is about ten inches all together!!!!! (That's including those kicking feet!)

And he probably weighs about 10 ounces.

Yesterday my neighbor and I went on a (slightly long) shopping trip and it appears as if I have some kind of shopping hangover. :) While to be honest, I've never had a real hangover, I can only imagine it feels something like this. I absolutely could not get out of bed this morning. Around 8:30 I had to eat something and take my vitamin, so Travis and the little lady were trying to convince me to put my feet on the ground. She said, "Come on, Mommy!" (complete with tapping her leg like she does for the dog) "Come on, Mommy! I'll show you where the breakfast table is!"

While I realize that when I was pregnant 3 years ago I was a full time teacher and on my feet all the live long day, I am just not used to that anymore!! I am so tired.......................... :) But still very happy.

1 comment: