Thursday, June 11, 2009

Cutie Pie Blanket

Okay, so remember when I said I was not a "theme" girl? Well, it turns out maybe I am -- but I am just a really picky "theme" girl. Because, really.
Isn't this just the cutest?????

It matches one of the sheets we got for his room! The plan, of the moment, is to paint the wall behind his bed this shade of blue. THEN, with Sugar's help, outline in brown paint a bigger version of 3 of these little vehicles -- not sure which ones yet. So, for example, above his bed there'd be a car, a boat and a plane. Or something. To match this super-cutie-pie blanket.

Which would appear to be a theme. Gasp!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, how precious is a little boy!!!

    Thanks for the comment!

    Praying your baby boy will be perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, personally, LOVE your theme! ha!

    And I'm so happy to hear that you had a great doctor's appointment!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Grandude votes for the sailboat, I'm sure Dan would vote for the VW, and I think I see a convertible in there. I also like the tractor and the plane! Sam is a lucky boy! Love, GJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can we work a little bitty, teensy tiny motorcycle in there???!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like a very cool room to have. A brown and blue room is very chic!

    ReplyDelete