Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Work in Progress

We had quite the painting team here today! Travis and his parents worked ALL day long on Baby Sam's room and it's almost done!!!! Meanwhile, Emma and I did our best to avoid the paint fumes. :) He has 3 taupe walls and one blue wall --and a coming soon dark brown stripe around all four walls. They also painted his nightstand (that used to be mine -- and was hand crafted by my dad!) the dark brown color. Don't worry, I worked hard too. I went to Target and chose new drawer pulls. haha. It was a fun day! Thanks for your help, everyone!
Travis getting ready to paint the stripe.

Snickers with paint on her ear!

Me, caught eating a pickle! How cliche! :)

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the finished product! I love the brown and blue combo. Love the dog and love the pickle eating. LOL.

    ReplyDelete