Friday, June 5, 2009

Sam's Room

Last weekend we started clearing the clutter out of the baby's room. We made some great progress!!! (Until Travis stepped on a screw and then I caught Emma's cold...)

So today, we went to Babies'R'Us! After browsing the baby boy bedding, we've come up with a theme! And by "theme", I mean brown & blue. :) I am not a big "theme" girl, so all the (very cute) themes just don't float my boat. So we are going with brown & blue!

Here are two fitted sheets that we found (one brown with blue squares and the other blue with cars and planes) and a brown oh-so-soft changing pad cover!

And here's his name for the wall!!!!! The background is white and there are blue and brown vertical stripes. Oh, the fun!

Right now his room has a great big red wall. That has to go. :) We grabbed some paint chips at the store today to see what we like! I can't wait!

4 comments:

  1. Way cute!!! Yes I agree- none of the themes for boys rooms really spoke to me, (sorry I'm just not into trucks or planes or animals!) so we just went with good ol' blue and green. :) Have so much fun! Can't wait to see the final room!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with you on the themes! We did rustic red white and blue...I don't do the planes and things either! I absolutly love the brown and blue though!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you have picked out! Lucky Sam! Love, GJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi erica...i'm a friend of kim's and am due the same time you are...where did you get those letters for his name?! they are adorable! i need some for my nursery but haven't looked around a lot yet...

    ReplyDelete